- TradeUSA is the International Trade Department of the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce.
- Established in 2013 with the goal to inform, assist and provide guidance to greek exporters.
- Through our multifaceted strategic actions we intend to address all possible needs a company in Greece might have when aiming to penetrate/expand in the U.S. Market.
- We focus 100% on companies interested in exporting to the U.S. market.
Our mission is to serve as a forum for pivotal issues regarding bilateral trade between the U.S. and Greece, to monitor developments, recommend actions and initiatives and to develop export expertise.
What we do
TradeUSA’s pillars of activity
A series of seminars conducted throughout Greece to inform local producers and exporters on the US market and advise them on how they can advance their products abroad
The ExportUSA Forum is the only conference in Greece, focusing solely on exporting to the U.S. Market.
US Market Reports
Our TradeUSA Team is able to provide corporations with Market Research Reports analyzing product segments resulting to quantitative and qualitative analysis highlighting consumer & market trends
Advice on trade and export issues – including assistance for the compliance with the US FDA Regulatory Framework
For all of your U.S. FDA Regulatory Needs
AmCham Greece has partnered with leading U.S. FDA consulting firm EAS Consulting Group to provide compliance assistance to facilities exporting products regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to the United States.
EAS Consulting Group, a member of the Certified family of companies, is a global leader in regulatory solutions for industries regulated by FDA, USDA, and other federal and state agencies. With a worldwide network of over 150 independent advisors and consultants, EAS provides comprehensive consulting, training and auditing services, ensuring proactive regulatory compliance.
For more information about EAS, visit their website. Or for more direct information on FDA or USDA regulatory requirements, follow the links below:
Stay up to date with the latest FDA regulatory news by subscribing to their monthly newsletter, EASeNews, and watch complimentary on-demand webinars and read the latest on the EAS Blog.
Meet potential partners face to face at arranged B2B meetings during our trade and business delegations
Monitoring of the development of the main U.S. Trade Shows & Exhibitions 2022. Updated list on a regular basis.
The Greek Exports
A complete guide for U.S. importers and buyers, designed to showcase Greek companies and producers and help U.S. importers and buyers access promising partnership opportunities in Greece.
A comprehensive US Market-oriented newsletter:
- Published on a monthly basis
- Current US Market developments
- Market report briefs on certain F&B sectors
- Email Marketing to TradeUSA Database
- TradeUSA Partners’ content