- TradeUSA is the International Trade Department of the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce.
- Established in 2013 with the goal to inform, assist and provide guidance to greek exporters.
- Through our multifaceted strategic actions we intend to address all possible needs a company in Greece might have when aiming to penetrate/expand in the U.S. Market.
- We focus 100% on companies interested in exporting to the U.S. market.
Our mission is to serve as a forum for pivotal issues regarding bilateral trade between the U.S. and Greece, to monitor developments, recommend actions and initiatives and to develop export expertise.
What we do
TradeUSA’s pillars of activity
A series of seminars conducted throughout Greece to inform local producers and exporters on the US market and advise them on how they can advance their products abroad
The ExportUSA conference is focused solely at the U.S. Market and the main categories of interest: Food & Beverage, Construction & Building Material
US Market Reports
Our TradeUSA Team is able to provide corporations with Market Research Reports analyzing product segments resulting to quantitative and qualitative analysis highlighting consumer & market trends
A comprehensive US Market-oriented newsletter:
- Published on a monthly basis
- Current US Market developments
- Market report briefs on certain F&B sectors
- Email Marketing to TradeUSA Database
- Targets Greek business community & entrepreneurs
- TradeUSA Partners’ content