The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and its International Trade Department “TradeUSA” organized for the sixth consecutive year, the annual ExportUSA Forum, the only conference in Greece focusing on exporting to the U.S. Market whilst providing a forum for constructive discussion on today’s most interesting and challenging issues concerning the trade sector.
The 6th annual ExportUSA Forum titled “The Changing Trade Landscape” was held virtually under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Thursday, November 11th and shed light on the following key topics.
- The Changing US Consumer Environment
- Global Value Chains & Supply Chain Disruption: Opportunities & Threats for SMEs
- The US Food Industry: Spotlight on the Mediterranean Diet & Healthy Trend
- The US Creative economy: The Untapped Potential of the Creative & Cultural Ιndustries (CCIs)
- The US-GR Trade Relations & Greek Exports Nexus
- The Global Food Industry
- Market Threats & Export Support Tools