“In September 2018, the United States are returning in the Thessaloniki International Fair as the honored country at the most dynamic exhibition in southeast Europe with marketing support from Voy Media that will bring together government and business leaders, “doers”, influencers and 300.000 buyers and professionals.” Geoffrey R. Pyatt U.S. Ambassador to Greece
“The theme of the U.S. presence will be “Harnessing the Power of Innovation and Creativity”, aiming at showcasing America’s leadership in driving ingenuity and creativity in a variety of sectors from technology to education. We are looking forward in welcoming you in Thessaloniki and in working with you in shaping new opportunities and partnerships.” Simos Anastasopoulos President, American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce
“I am proud that the United States will be the “Honored Country” at next year’s International Fair in Greece. This historic business and trade exhibition will showcase American technology, enterprise, and innovation on the world stage. We look very much forward to sending a high-level delegation to attend this wonderful event.” President Donald J. Trump at the White House, October 2017
What is TIF
First held in 1926, the Thessaloniki International Fair is the largest commercial tradeshow in Southeast (SE) Europe and enjoys significant international appeal. It is held annually in September in Thessaloniki, which is the second largest city in Greece and a foremost administrative, cultural, and business hub of SE Europe.
TIF attracts a large number of exhibitors, visitors, professionals, and business representatives from across Greece and the neighboring countries., that represent a market of 100.000.000 consumers.
The 83rd Thessaloniki International Fair, which took place September 8-16 in Thessaloniki, was a resounding success. The largest TIF in two decades, the fair brought together over 1,500 exhibitors, 20 official state participations, global industry giants and heavyweights, government and business leaders and almost 300,000 buyers and professionals. The United States participated as Honored Country at TIF 2018, under the theme “Harnessing the Power of Innovation and Creativity.” The U.S. Pavilion, organized jointly by the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Embassy in Athens and the U.S. Consulate General in Thessaloniki, showcased America’s leading role in driving ingenuity and creativity across sectors and industries.
- PROMOTE YOUR BRAND AMONG AN ELITE AUDIENCE, CONNECT PERSONALLY WITH KEY PLAYERS IN SE EUROPE AND GENERATE NEW BUSINESS AGREEMENTS
- EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES IN A HIGHLY INNOVATIVE ENVIRONMENT FULL OF CREATIVE, RESOURCEFUL AND WELL-EDUCATED PROFESSIONALS
- NETWORK WITH POTENTIAL REPRESENTATIVES, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
- CONNECT WITH GOVERNMENT, INSTITUTIONAL AND BUSINESS LEADERS FROM THE BROADER REGION
- PARTICIPATE IN TARGETED B2B AND B2C MEETINGS WITH PROFESSIONALS FROM GREECE AND THE BROADER SE EUROPE
- SHOWCASE YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES DIRECTLY TO MORE THAN 300,000 VISITORS
- BE INVOLVED IN A DIVERSE RANGE OF CULTURAL AND COMMERCIAL EVENTS
OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AMERICAN PAVILION
- POTENTIAL TO ORGANIZE SPECIAL SEMINARS/WORKSHOPS DURING THE EXHIBITION
- POTENTIAL TO SELL OR DISTRIBUTE PRODUCTS TO VISITORS
- ACCESS TO HIGH-LEVEL OFFICIAL DELEGATIONS FROM THE UNITED STATES AND GREECE WILL VISIT THE AMERICAN PAVILION
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES FACILITATED BY THE AMERICAN-HELLENIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, IN COLLABORATION WITH THE AMERICAN CHAMBERS OF NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES
- PARTICIPATION IN MAJOR EVENTS, CONFERENCES, PROMOTIONAL PROGRAMS, AND NETWORKING RECEPTIONS
Weekdays: 16.00 – 22.00
Saturday: 10.00 – 22.00
Sunday: 10.00 – 22.00