The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event in the United States dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI.) This year’s Investment Summit returns in its familiar format to provide exciting opportunities for more investors from more markets and greater representation from economic developers (EDO) across the nation to engage and interact – the 2022 Investment Summit will be the most highly anticipated and productive FDI event you attend all year.
- Explore interactive exhibitor showcases featuring EDOs, service providers, industry experts, and international tech startups.
- Network with 50+ states and territories, companies from 80+ markets, speakers, government officials and more; set up one-on-one or group meetings and make your investment deals happen.
- Learn from policy and industry experts in 100+ sessions providing you with actionable information on everything from developing a workforce to understanding incentives.
- Meet and form valuable partnerships with industry partners from across the United States.
The 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit continues its commitment to feature exciting opportunities with innovation and entrepreneurship at the forefront.
- SelectUSA Tech returns to connect early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market, where participants can exhibit at branded booths, upload a product and service demo video, and apply to pitch in from of a panel of judges, and much more.
- Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT), launched at the 2021 Investment Summit, returns for its second year! Geared towards international female founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the technology sector, SGWIT participants will participate in matchmaking with mentors to help them develop a market entry strategy, tailor their product and promotion for success in the U.S. market, have access to an exclusive networking platform, and hear from successful global female founders.
- Addressing Climate Change – in recognition of the importance of global climate priorities, agenda sessions are being organized to bring together stakeholders in clean energy and key sectors such as advanced batteries, energy storage, civil nuclear energy, offshore wind, and semiconductors.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit draws more than 3,000 attendees and has directly impacted more than $57.9 billion in new U.S. investment projects, supporting over 47,000 jobs across the United States and its territories. Historically, the Investment Summit attracts more than 1,200 business investors from approximately 80 international markets who join economic developers from almost all U.S. states and territories. This will be a long awaited in person event that allows potential investors to connect with U.S. economic development organizations from across the country, and learn about specific incentive programs that assist foreign companies to expand their operations in the U.S. There will be representatives from cities, counties, and states. The Summit Program is headlined by Cabinet level speakers, including Department of Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo, and Governors from several high profile states. There will be opportunities to connect with government officials at the local and national level. C-level executives will also be present, sharing perspectives on the benefits of investing in the United States.
Last year’s Summit attracted representatives from over 80 international markets, including 43 attendees from Greece. The SelectUSA Tech program that supports new technology focused firms had 350 participants, and there were 13 pitching sessions for such firms to showcase their offerings. This program was also enhanced by the SelectUSA Women in Tech Mentorship Program which boasted over 70 female founder from 50 markets.
For more details on the SelectUSA Program, please see below:
The 2020 Summit: https://www.selectusasummit.us/About/SelectUSA-Investment-Summit
SelectUSA Program: https://www.selectusasummit.us/About/SelectUSA
SelectUSA Tech: https://www.selectusasummit.us/Programming/SelectUSA-Tech