The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt have successfully organized a business mission to Egypt (Cairo) from March 18 to March 21, 2023.
The business mission took place within the framework of the Memorandum of Understanding that the two American Chambers signed 3 years ago.
Eight companies with 10 representatives participated in the mission representing following business sectors: Energy, Renewables, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Recycling, Medical Equipment and Automobile.
The mission members had the opportunity to participate in one-on-one meetings, and explore and discuss potential business cooperation perspectives with c-level executives from prominent companies of Egypt.
Moreover, all mission members participated in meetings and briefing roundtables with:
- Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Tarek El Molla
- Minister of International Cooperation, Rania El Mashat
- Minister of Tourism, Ahmed Issa
- Chairman of Suez Canal Zone, Waleed Gamal Eldin
- Chairman of the General Authority for Investment and Free Zones (GAFI), Hossam Heiba
- Amcham Egypt BoD President, Tarek Tawfik and members
During the 3-day trip, the members gained access to valuable resources and information on the Egyptian economy, investment opportunities, infrastructure works in progress, international financing, energy and tourism policies and other.
Amcham Greece warmly thanks AmCham Egypt for its valuable contribution and catalytic role to the success of the mission.