Exporting Foods & Beverages to the U.S.A?
The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce is collaborating with Registrar Corp to assist Greek companies to comply with U.S. FDA Regulations.
Registrar Corp assists Food and Beverage, Medical Device, Drug, and Cosmetic companies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations. The company has assisted over 22,000 large and small companies in 150 different countries around the world. The corporate headquarters are in Hampton, Virginia, with 19 regional offices outside the United States, including an office in Greece.
Our priority is our clients’ trade effectiveness with their business partners in the USA.
- Food Facility Registration, U.S. Agent Requirement
- Prior Notice (Sending Food and Beverages to USA)
- Food Canning Establishment and Process Filings
- Label / Ingredient Reviews and Graphic Design
- Food Contact Substances (FCS)
- Food Safety Services
- Detention Assistance
- Check the FDA Compliance Status of My Facility