To add value in developing the quality of leadership among AmCham members and throughout the Greek business community. To help young people become responsible business and social leaders within a foreseeable time frame.
- To exploit the best practices applied within international and Greek organizations
- To provide valuable insight through leadership-related surveys and other knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Bring real life management and leadership qualities, practices and case studies to younger generations
- Establish role models for the future leaders of Greek business organizations and society
- Create content and intellectual value through partnering with academic institutions
Miropoulos Artemis, President, LEADERSHIP COMMITTEE and
Managing Director, LINKAGE GREECE
Alexopoulos Konstantinos, CEO, DOMOTEL HOTELS & RESORTS
Filiotis Spyros, Vice President & General Manager, PHARMASERVE-LILLY SACI
Gerogiannis Dimitris, CEO, AEGEAN AIRLINES S.A.
Kalligeros John, President & CEO, MERCEDES-BENZ HELLAS S.A.
Kerastaris Antonis, Group CΕΟ, INTRALOT
Mamidakis Eleftheria, Director of HR and Legal Services, MAMIDOIL JETOIL PETROLEUM COMPANY S.A.
Negas Nikos, CEO, FRIDAYS
Panos Pantelis, General Manager, AMERICAN SCHOOL OF CLASSICAL STUDIES AT ATHENS
Panteliadis Aristotelis, CEO, METRO S.A.
Politopoulou Marianna, Chief Executive Officer, NN HELLAS
Rabbat Vassilis, Managing Director, XEROX HELLAS A.E.E.
Samaras Lefteris, Country Operations Manager, DHL EXPRESS HELLASS.A.
Saracakis Alexandros, Managing Director, SARACAKIS BROTHERS S.A.
Sirtis Stiven, CEO, KOSMOCAR S.A.
Spiliopoulos George, President & CEO, BARILLA HELLAS S.A.
Xirocostas Andreas, Managing Director, SAP HELLAS S.A.
Zorgno Giuseppe, Country Manager, AIG GREECE S.A
Committee Coordinator: Xidou Ritana