The Export USA Forum 2016 concluded its developments and many useful insights came into light with regards to reaching and penetrating new markets in the USA.
The EUF’s 2016 participants did acquire significant insights regarding the U.S. Market assisting them to
- Reaching New Markets | Dimitris Karavasilis, Managing Director, DK Consultants
- U.S. FDA Regulatory Compliance | David Lennarz, Vice President, Registrar Corp.
- Aris Kefalogiannis, CEO, GAEA Products
- Trish Pohanka, Board Director, Specialty Food Association
The Forum gathered key market representatives and decision makers from the Food & Beverages and Construction Industries of the United States for thought-provoking discussions and networking.
EUF attendees included:
- Managing Directors
- Marketing Managers
- International Business Development Managers
- Export Directors
- Key Account Managers
- Insurance Executives