VISIT THE U.S. PAVILION | Booth Number 2.435
The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony of the U.S. PAVILION at POSIDONIA 2016—took place on Monday, June 6, 2016 at the Metropolitan Expo Center and was marked by great success and participation by all stakeholders of the shipping sector of Greece. The U.S. Pavilion is organized by the Commercial Section of the U.S. Embassy in Athens. The Prime Minister of Greece, Mr. Alexis Tsipras, the Minister of Shipping, Maritime Affairs and Insular Policy, Mr. Theodore Dritsas and the U.S. Ambassador to Greece Mr. David Pearce cut the Ribbon of the U.S. Pavilion.
The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce strongly supports the organization of the U.S. Pavilion at Posidonia 2016 international shipping exhibition and in full cooperation with the Commercial Section of the U.S. Embassy in Athens and the Int’l Propeller Club of the United States, Int’l Port of Piraeus is going to organize a series of parallel events for the U.S. exhibitors to take place during Posidonia Week at the Metropolitan Expo Center, in Athens, Greece.
A number of key-events and special services have been designed such us:
- A special event entitled “Trading in US Waters | Ensuring a Culture of Environmental Compliance” - a Posidonia Conference Programme Event - will take place on June 9, 2016 on-site, designed to assist the local shipping community and maritime stakeholders to acquire a fully integrated approach to US requirements for vessels visiting US ports.
- The U.S. Pavilion Reception, a prestigious event to honor the U.S. Pavilion Exhibitors and sponsors. Key stakeholders, including Greek Government leaders, ship owners, and prominent shipping community leaders traditinally attend.
- Seminar Series. All U.S. Pavilion exhibitors will be encouraged to take advantage of this service and provide targeted 1 or 2 hours presentations of their innovative/state-of-the art products.
- B2B Meetings will be organized for the U.S. Exhibitors who take advantage of this service with key persons from the local shipping community, in order to maximize benefits from their participation.
- U.S. Product Literature Center where all U.S. companies (exhibitors and sponsors) will have the opportunity to place their brochures and advertise their products/services.
ORGANIZER IN COOPERATION WITH
U.S. PAVILION NETWORKING EVENTS SUPPORTERS
U.S. PAVILION NETWORKING EVENTS CONTRIBUTOR
U.S. Companies exhibiting inside the U.S. Pavilion
BIOFRIENDLY CORP. (booth no. 2.435-7)
CROCEANX (booth no. 2.435- )
ENECON HELLAS (booth no. 2.435-4)
IHS (booth no. 1.219)
LUBRICATION ENGINEERS (booth no. 2.435-9)
NLB CORP. (booth no. 2.435-2)
PROCEANIC (booth no. 2.435-8)
SIMS PUMP CO. (booth no. 2.435-7)
SNAME (booth no. 2.435-5)
U.S. Companies exhibiting outside the U.S. Pavilion
AMERICAN BUREAU OF SHIPPING (booth no. 3.101)
DREW MARINE CHEMICALS (booth no. 3.203)
E.I. DUPONT (booth no. 2.524)
GRIFFIN (booth no. 1.424)
IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS (booth no. 1.110)
JEPPESEN (booth no. 1.505)
MARITIME EXECUTIVE (booth no. 2.530)
MARITIME REPORTER (booth no. 2.528)
PHILA COATINGS (booth no. 2.318)
RSC BIO SOLUTIONS (booth no. 3.318)
WORLD –LINK COMMUNICATIONS (booth no. 1.412)
- June 9, 2016 - June 11, 2016
12:45 pm - 2:30 pm
Venue Phone: 210 3542900Address: