Exporting Foods & Beverages to the U.S.A?
The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce is officially representing Registrar Corp in Greece to assist Greek companies to comply with U.S. FDA Regulations.
Registrar Corp assists Food and Beverage, Medical Device, Drug, and Cosmetic companies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations. The company has assisted over 22,000 large and small companies in 150 different countries around the world. The corporate headquarters are in Hampton, Virginia, with 19 regional offices outside the United States, including an office in Greece.
Our priority is our clients’ trade effectiveness with their business partners in the USA.
- Food Facility Registration, U.S. Agent Requirement
- Prior Notice (Sending Food and Beverages to USA)
- Food Canning Establishment and Process Filings
- Label / Ingredient Reviews and Graphic Design
- Food Contact Substances (FCS)
- Food Safety Services
- Detention Assistance
- Check the FDA Compliance Status of My Facility
We are dedicated to provide holistic support to our clients regarding all FDA matters offering them piece of mind.
AmCham Greece and its TradeUSA Department came into an agreement with Registrar Corp to collaborate on providing assistance with US FDA Regulatory Compliance to all Greek Companies exporting to the US Market.
AmCham Greece’s collaboration with Registrar Corp has two main objectives:
- Assist companies locally taking advantage of
- time of the day
- Make sure our services are
AmCham Greece represents Registrar Corp in Greece forming the department of Registrar Corp – Greece.
He leads the TradeUSA Department and acts as Regulatory Advisor for Registrar Corp in Greece.