The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce is organizing a business trip to New York City during the 2017 Summer Fancy Food (SFFS17) held on June 23-28, 2017.
SFFS17 is the largest specialty food trade event in North America and the leading showcase of industry innovation, bringing specialty food’s top manufacturers, buyers, and thought leaders together under one roof for three days of delectable discovery, June 25 – 27, 2017 will feature more than 180,000 products, 25,000 buyers, and 2,500 exhibitors.
Specialty Food. Craft. Care. Joy.
The Delegates will have the opportunity to
- Enjoy full-access to the Summer Fancy Food Show organized in New York June 25 – 27, 2017
- Get exclusive and full-access to Specialty Food Seminars
- Netwrok with U.S. retailers – distributors – brokers – importers
- Take Advantage of AmCham’s Press Package to promote your products
- Be part at AmCham’s highly focused Taste & Media events
- Participate in B2B meetings organized by AmCham Greece
- Visit Super Markets retail outlets and their warehouses having the opportunity to discuss issues with representatives of the S/M chains
- Supermarket Executives
- CEOs, Presidents
- Vice Presidents
- Dairy Manufacturers
- Bakery Manufacturers
- Deli Manufacturers
- Foodservice Manufacturers
- Marketing Managers
- Department Managers
- Category Managers
- Sales Managers
- Industry Professionals
- Senior Dairy, Deli, Bakery Managers
- Trade Press
Friday June 23 Delegation Briefing &
AmCham Dinner Reception (evening)
Saturday June 24 B2B Meetings – Seminars
Sunday June 25 2017 SFFS – B2B meetings
Monday June 26 2017 SFFS – B2B meetings
Tuesday June 27 2017 SFFS – B2B meetings
Wednesday June 28 Departure
The TradeUSA Department of the American-Hellenican Chamber of Commerce has acquired significant intel, since its very beginning in 2010, through extensive market research and a series of trade events. The results are now coupled with the extended business network the Chamber owns in the USA aiming to provide significant opportunities and top notch quality of service to the 2017 TradeUSA Specialty Food Delegation participating companies.
To participate in the 2017 TradeUSA Specialty Food Delegation, simply express your interest by registering below and the TRADE USA team will contact you with all the necessary details, next steps and deadlines.
NOTE: Submitting the electronic form is not committing you to participate!