The TradeUSA Department of the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce is organizing the Greek National Pavilion at the IDDBA 2017 Show in Anaheim, California on June 1-7, 2017.
The IDDBA show is the largest in the world serving our categories. Gather with over 9,000 colleagues and expand your network at our special event. Build relationships in person, buy and sell new products and services, get valuable insights through informative presentations, network face-to-face, and get inspired by distinguished speakers. This once-a-year experience targets serious buyers, merchandisers, and executives who all share an appreciation and passion for food and our industry.
- Networking. IDDBA pre-qualifies attendees and targets key buyers, sellers, and decision-makers in the supermarket dairy, deli, and bakery industries. Use myIDDBA app to plan your schedule and connect with other attendees before, during, and after the show.
- Expo. Always growing and evolving, the IDDBA show features more than 1,900 booths jam-packed with the food, services, and ideas that drive our business.
- Seminar. Our top-rated speaker lineup offers insight into our business, the economy, the consumer, and current trends. Speakers have ranged from past presidents, professional chefs, athletes, industry experts, and comedians.
- Show & Sell Center. Get inspired by creative concepts and engage in tactical workshops presented by industry experts. This interactive marketplace showcases best-in-class merchandising ideas and innovative retailing concepts, along with new products. Watch the process of the Cake Decorating Challenge artistry unfold over the entirety of the show.
The Delegates will have the opportunity to
- Exhibit their products at the IDDBA 2017 Show that is focused on the U.S. Foodservice Industry
- Get exclusive and full-access to IDDBA Seminars
- Netwrok with U.S. retailers – distributors – brokers – importers
- Participate in B2B meetings organized by AmCham Greece
- Visit Super Markets retail outlets and their warehouses having the opportunity to discuss issues with representatives of the S/M chains
June 2 Delegation Briefing &
AmCham GR Dinner Reception (evening)
June 3 B2B Meetings – Seminars – Booth Construction
June 4 IDDBA 2017
June 5 IDDBA 2017 – B2B meetings
June 6 IDDBA 2017 – B2B meetings
June 7 Departure
The TradeUSA Department of the American-Hellenican Chamber of Commerce has acquired significant intel, since its very beginning in 2010, through extensive market research and a series of trade events. The results are now coupled with the extended business network the Chamber owns in the USA aiming to provide significant opportunities and top notch quality of service to the 2017 TradeUSA FoodService Delegation participating companies.
To participate in the 2017 TradeUSA FoodService Delegation, simply express your interest by registering below and the TRADE USA team will contact you with all the necessary details, next steps and deadlines.
NOTE: Submitting the electronic form is not committing you to participate!